WCDM-2020 would provide space and facilities to national, state and local government organizations and agencies, UN agencies, regional organizations, financial institutions, public sector undertakings, academic and research organizations, scientific institutions, non-government organizations, humanitarian agencies, private companies, publishing houses, media and other organizations to display their products, services, activities on various aspects of disaster management, climate change and sustainable development.
- WCDM-2020 is designed to be the biggest event on Disaster Risk Management outside the UN system.
- More than 1500 disaster management practitioners, policy makers and researchers from government, non-government and inter-governmental organizations, scientific, technical and academic institutions, industry, media etc from around the world are expected to attend the conference.
- Exhibition spaces would be provided in the ground floor and the pathways leading to the venue of the conference, ensuring maximum possible footfall of participants of four-day long conference.
- Exhibition will get wide media as well as social media coverage enabling excellent opportunities for advertisement.
- Exhibition panels would be provided with all required infrastructure facilities.
- All Exhibitors would get 2 free passes to attend all the events of the conference.
Layout, tariff and other details of exhibition shall be notified shortly.